Call for Tutorials
Founded in 2009, APSIPA aims to promote research and education in signal processing, information technology, and communications. The Organizing Committee of APSIPA ASC 2020 is now inviting proposals for half-day (3 hours) tutorial as a part of the main conference program. Selected tutorial will be held on the first day of the conference (December 7). Topics of interest include, but not limited to: Signal and Information Processing in the areas of Speech, Language, Audio, Image, Video, and Multimedia, Deep Learning for Information Processing, Biomedical Processing, Data Analytics and Machine Learning.
Tutorial proposals should be in PDF format and include the following information:
- Title of the Tutorial
- Abstract, objectives, and motivation, emphasizing its timeliness
- Intended audience
- Name, affiliation, and a short biography (including a list selected publications) of each tutorial speaker
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule
- A description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial (If a similar tutorial was given before, please describe when and where it was given, and how it will be modified for APSIAP ASC 2019.)
- Presentation material (optional): It helps if a draft of presentation material (to be distributed to the tutorial participates) is available for review.
- Tutorial proposal submission deadline: March 1, 2020
- Tutorial proposal acceptance notification: April 1, 2020